1) Review your current business and marketing strategies, and work with you to create or revise as needed.
2) Brainstorm new revenue sources: potential new products or services you could offer, partnerships that could make sense, etc.
3) Develop an execution plan for your marketing strategy (who, what, when, etc.)
4) Evaluate your branding touch points to ensure that your look and messaging are consistent across your marketing channels. If needed, create Brand Guidelines to ensure anyone creating imaged elements for your brand uses an approved graphic style.
5) Create or improve your website/digital marketing presence and/or provide content that is relevant to the appropriate channel used, ensuring that your website is user-friendly, your business listings are claimed/populated, etc.
6) Identify and review vendors for your specific marketing programs (ex: email marketing, video creation, reputation management, digital marketing).
7) Write copy for your external communications (ex: website, social media posts, email templates, podcasts, customer contact forms and letters, newsletters, proposals, case studies, press releases) or for internal communications (ex: employee handbook, digital screen content, newsletters, speeches).
8) Review your interior and exterior signage to ensure that you are taking advantage of opportunities to direct, promote, sell and engage all of your various audiences.
9) Analyze your reporting and data to look for trends and insights.
10) Determine an appropriate marketing department structure and which activities can be accomplished in-house vs. being outsourced; mentor employees if desired or needed.
NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING ELSE?
This list is just the beginning of possibilities; let me know if there is something else that you need help with that is not noted above; I'll let you know if it is something I have experience doing or can investigate and then provide insight.